Visit our Facebook Page for pictures and updates!
- KMS 2018-2019 Yearbooks are for sale for $25. Please make checks out to Karcher Middle School, and include your students advisory teachers name on the envelope. There are a limited amount so get your's today!
- December 11th @ 3:30 PM: 7th and 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games (Karcher Gym)
- December 13th @ 7:00 PM: Choir concert (Karcher Gym)
- Kids need to be at Karcher by 6:30pm, dressed in their black and white choir outfit.
- Vocal Jazz students need to be at sound check at 6:00pm.
- December 17th @ 3:30 PM: Wrestling Meet (Karcher)
- December 18th @ 3:30 PM: 7th and 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games (Karcher Gym)
- December 20th @ 3:30 PM: 7th and 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games (Karcher Gym)
- Adopt a Family Fundraiser: Student council is hosting a competition to raise money to support a family in need for the holidays. If you are interested in donating, please send monetary donation to school with your student through December 21st.
- Contact Stephanie Rummler (email@example.com) with questions!
- December 24th-January 1st: Winter Break/ No School
- Jan 2nd - Jan 4th: 8th Grade Outdoor Ed. Trip @ Camp TimberLee
- Supply List
- Medical Information:
- If your student needs medication while at Outdoor Education the below link is the form we need on file for any and all medications. All non-prescription and prescription medication needs to be on file and the actual medication(s) need to be dropped off in our health office prior to or by January 2.
- All medications dropped off need to be in their original containers and properly labeled.
- Link to the medication form.
- Pick up on Friday, January 4th
- Bus riders: Students who will be riding the bus home will take their normal bus at the normal time on Friday.
- Pick-up students: Students will return to Karcher around 2:15. You are welcome to pick your student up right away at 2:15 on Wainwright Street, the gym side of the building. Please park in the parking lot for pick up due to the need for our buses to utilize Wainwright Street. If you would like to pick up but the 2:15 is not an ideal time you can also pick up on Wainwright Street (parking lot) between 2:35 - 2:40. We simply encourage you to avoid picking up between 2:25-2:35 due to our dismissal and flow of our buses on Wainwright Street.
- Girls volleyball tryouts will start after winter break. Any students who want to tryout will need to have a physical complete and on file!
- January 7th @ 3:30 PM: Wrestling Meet (Karcher)
- January 9th @ 3:30 PM: 7th and 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games (Karcher Gym)
- January 10th @ 3:30 PM: 7th and 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games (Karcher Gym)
- January 14th @ 3:30 PM: 7th and 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games (Karcher Gym)
- January 22nd: End of Second Quarter
- January 23rd: No School for Students
- If you are planning on buying any gifts for your student to bring to school, please remember that it is required per our Karcher Handbook that only water is allowed in a clear bottle during the school day.