Visit our Facebook Page for pictures and updates!
- November 6th (Silver) and November 8th (Hive): 8th Grade Madison Field Trip
- Contact Stephanie Rummler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jack Schmidt (email@example.com) for more information or with questions!
- November 9th 2:30-5:00 PM: Free Flu Clinic for kids (6 mos - 18 years) @ Case High School in Racine
- November 10th: Free Dentistry Day (one free cleaning, filling, or extraction): 8:00 AM-1:00 PM @ Family Dental Care of Muskego
- November 14th: No school for students
- November 13th: Home Boys Basketball Game @ 3:30 PM (Karcher Gym)
- Thursday November 15th: Home Boys Basketball Game @ 3:30 PM (Karcher Gym)
- Thursday, November 15th 4:00-7:00 PM: 8th Grade Outdoor Ed Spaghetti Dinner
- Online Silent Auction open through 7:00 PM on November 15th.
- Tickets are $9.00 and available from any 8th grade Karcher student or at the door.
- Contact Mike Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-0190 with any questions or to order tickets.
- November 16th: Student Council/ Leadership JAM field trip
- Contact Stephanie Rummler (email@example.com) or Brad Ferstenou (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions
- November 21st-November 23rd: No School/ Thanksgiving Break
- November 29th: Orchestra Field Trip: Chicago Symphony 8:00-1:30 PM
- Contact Dustan Eckmann (email@example.com) with any questions.
- November 27th: Home Boys Basketball Game @ 3:30 PM (Karcher Gym)
- November 29th: Home Boys Basketball Game @ 3:30 PM (Karcher Gym)
- December 4th: Band Concert @ 6:15 PM; String Concert @ 7:30 PM (Karcher Gym)
- December 10th: Parent Teacher Conferences 4:00-6:00 PM
- December 13th: Choir Concert @ 7:00 (Karcher Gym)
- December 24th-January 1st: No School/ Winter Break
- Please review the school district's procedure for head lice, and remember to perform frequent checks.
- Students are strongly encouraged to take appropriate steps to decrease chances of bacterial and fungal transmission between students who may have skin to skin contact, including frequent handwashing with soap, water and/or alcohol base hand sanitizer, avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, cover breaks in skin, avoid sharing items that have contact with hair, and have a doctor evaluate sores, rashes, and skin markings.
- Contact Karcher Health Aide, Pam Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.